Tags » Monetary System

Money in Islam

An in depth explanation of what constitutes money in Islam by Sheikh Imran Hosein.

Islam

The Pyramid that Forms

It has been oft repeated that in our democratic, liberal societies, the few have greater power over the many

Is it the top 1% that owns a greater share of the capital and wealth than the remaining 99%? 505 more words

Monetary System

Global Trade; Global Imperialism

By following the money trail it is possible to discover how intertwined British Imperialism was with its emergence as an economic power and the prosperity created for the nation. 51 more words

Monetary System

Whatever we learnt from the crisis, its not good enough.......

Depending on when you want to mark the start of what has become known as the Financial Crisis or even the Great Recession..(take your pick, or make one up), or as I would refer to it, the shit storm created from the exuberance of one generation thinking they can out do the folly of previous generations and become gods amoung men, see point 25 in the link below… 181 more words

Monetary System

In Dera headquarters, a monetary system introduced

At Sirsa where the headquarters of the Dera is located, there is a separate monetary system in place. The monetary system introduced by the Dera Sacha Sauda chief, Gurmeet Ram Rahim is aimed at tendering change to customers.

Read more

Vicky Nanjappa

Politics: Continuing what Hamilton and his peers started

With this series, I’m comparing life in Hamilton’s era – the late 1700s – to 21st century America. In today’s topic, we haven’t changed much during the past 200 years. 1,002 more words

The World Without Money

It’s difficult to imagine the world without money, mainly so because it subconsciously rules our lives. To come to terms with this idea, you need to eliminate every idea you have that surrounds money. 2,222 more words