This will stay at the top of the page to make it easier for family members. Please scroll down.
Kenny’s soccer (outdoor):
Sat, March 7 @ 3:45pm… 50 more words
2 days, 9 hours
We had good weather for LegoLand.
The boys got to meet Emmet and see the whole set of the Lego movie.
There was tons of “tiny” cities all made of Lego. 78 more words
1 week, 1 day
This one is for yesterdays challenge: A pair. I took a snapshot with my phone on the way home from kindergarten. After all the wind and storm the last days there were a lot of twigs and sticks and branches laying around. 26 more words
2 weeks, 2 days
Is it just me, or did the summer school holidays in NZ go really, really quickly?! It feels like those 6+ weeks really flew by (and my boys agree). 588 more words
3 weeks, 5 days
1. What is your favorite color? Silver
2. What is your favorite toy? iPod Touch
3. What is your favorite fruit? Blueberries
4. What is your favorite tv show? 151 more words
1 month, 1 week
1. What is your favorite color? Blue
2. What is your favorite toy? iPhone
3. What is your favorite fruit? Pineapple
4. What is your favorite tv show? 178 more words
first place — BIG BOY!! who is obviously loved by MANY people!
2nd place — PERFECT PROFILE — who will be photographed again in a few weeks to celebrate her first year!! so exciting!