Tags » NBA

International Thunder Ep. 6

As soon as things start looking optimistic for the Thunder, they take a few steps back. That’s been the narrative surrounding this year’s team. Suave and Alberto try to find some reasoning behind what’s gone wrong during the previous week of Thunder basketball. 24 more words

Thunder Stories

It's Possible That Manute Bol Was 50-Years-Old During His NBA Career

In an interview with ZagsBlog, Kevin Mackey, the former Cleveland State coach who brought 7-foot-7 Manute Bolto the United States from Sudan, suggested the former NBA center was in his late forties or even early fifties during his playing career. 130 more words

NBA

The MatchTalk Podcast: Courtside Edition Episode One

The first episode of the MatchTalk Podcast: Courtside Edition is now available on SoundCloud. Your hosts for this podcast are Mike Parrott and Courtney Shaw. 84 more words

Simulation of the game Atlanta(3-14, 1-5 home) v. Los Angeles Clippers (5-11, 2-6 away)(22/11/2017)

We have simulated this game 14495 times in which 2581 were victories of Clippers team (18% probability) and 11914 were victories of Atlanta team (82% probability) . 35 more words

Chrissy Teigen, John Legend expecting second child together

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Chrissy Teigen and John Legend are expanding their family.

The model and the musician used social media Tuesday to announce they’re expecting their second child together. 93 more words

Video