Topics in today’s show:
– Paris is still recovering after Islamic Terror attacks left 130 people dead.
– According to a shocking new poll, President Obama’s ISIS strategy now enjoys a 90% approval rating. 82 more words
“According to the Globe, Barack and Michelle Obama’s marriage is on the rocks,” Jodi Miller reports. “Friends say Michelle tries to talk to him about their problems, but the president offers no solutions, just empty rhetoric.” Miller takes on Hillary Clinton, American IQ scores, Honey Boo Boo, Donald Trump, Dalton Trumbo and China in this edition of NewsBusted.
“Forbes Magazine has named Russian President Vladimir Putin the world’s most powerful person,” Jodi Miller reports. “President Obama came in third, but it’s not really fair, because in Russia being president is a full-time job.” Miller also zeroes in on Donald Trump, Jeb Bush, Hillary Clinton and Jimmy Fallon on this edition of NewsBusted.
“According to a new poll, 48 percent of Americans approve of President Obama’s handling of the economy,” Jodi Miller reports. “The other 52 percent are not on welfare.” Miller also sets her sights on Obama’s Syria strategy, Lindsay Lohan, Lindsey Graham, Rick Ross, Willie Nelson, Merle Haggard, cockfighting in this edition of NewsBusted.