PA Pundits - International
Topics in today’s show:
– New research indicates that only 7% of journalists are Republicans.
– Polling shows that only 60% of Millennials believe in free speech. 86 more words
2 hours, 18 minutes ago
– Paris is still recovering after Islamic Terror attacks left 130 people dead.
– According to a shocking new poll, President Obama’s ISIS strategy now enjoys a 90% approval rating. 82 more words
1 week ago
CNN global affairs correspondent Elise Labott tweeted a link to CNN’s reporting reporting about a House bill that passed that would suspend the program allowing Syrians and Iraqis into the US, as reported by CNN. 89 more words
1 week, 4 days ago
– According to a new study, American IQ scores are declining.
– Recent polling shows 71% of Republicans think that Donald Trump could win a general election. 82 more words
2 weeks ago
– Donald Trump got huge ratings as the host of Saturday Night Live.
– President Obama has finally rejected the Keystone XL Pipeline. 90 more words
3 weeks ago
– President Obama’s Syria strategy is casting doubt on his competence.
– According to a new poll, 48% of Americans approve of the way President Obama is handling the economy. 84 more words
4 weeks ago
– When Hillary Clinton testified before the House Benghazi Committee last week, she actually managed to look Presidential.
– Hurricane Patricia slammed Mexico last week with torrential rain and 165MPH winds. 87 more words
1 month ago