Tags » On My Radar

On my Radar #3

For hundreds of years the Guardians ruled the Hundred, but these unearthly beings have faded from human sight and no longer exert their will on the world.

496 more words
On My Radar

On My Radar - Week 3

Dead Cells

I was six, and with my purple GameBoy Color in hand and “Elmore in Grouch land” as my guide, I began my intrepid journey into the world of video games. 450 more words

Video Games

Gaga Over the bareMinerals Gen Nude Matte Liquid Lip Color

Okay, so about this post that I published yesterday. Well, I was browsing through local online shops to see if I can find one that sells them or allows for a pre-order of them. 269 more words

Beauty

Break Me Off A Piece of Those Chanel Liquid Lipsticks

So earlier, while I was bored and had nothing better to do at work, I made the mistake of going through some of the beauty blogs that I used to read religiously. 259 more words

Beauty

On my Radar #2

It’s a bloody business overthrowing a king…
Field Marshal Tamas’ coup against his king sent corrupt aristocrats to the guillotine and brought bread to the starving.

365 more words
On My Radar

Today I finished classes but this has nothing to do with that. (A Playlist)

I’m finishing school, so naturally, I’m in a weird mood. One that’s probably 70% nostalgia and the other 30% I currently don’t have a name for. 110 more words

On My Radar

On my Radar #1

I decided to show you the newest additions to my wishlist, once a week, because there are always interesting books I come across :)

The world of Myrial is racing toward apocalypse.  

403 more words
On My Radar