Attention all only-organic eaters: I’d like to have your attention in particular as you might have read this title and thought, “I bet whatever ingredient it is isn’t in 742 more words
- Tear the Jamaican Salt fish up removing any bones and dividing it into small pieces before draining it
- Dice the bell pepper and tomato mixing these with the chopped spring onion
- Add the Jamaican Salt-fish to the chopped vegetables.
- Add black pepper and seasoning to the mixture
- Thoroughly mix the eggs into the mixture before mixing in the flour
- Heat oil in a pan. When hot, fry spoonfuls of the mixture for 2-3 minutes, turning.
- Drain on kitchen paper.
- Jamaican Food / Cuisine: Lick yuh lips and ten finga dem (theislandjournal.wordpress.com)
- Recipe Challenge: Pumpkin Fritters (desertgiants.wordpress.com)
- Top 3 Things to do in Jamaica in 2012 (theislandjournal.wordpress.com)
- Easter Traditions (theislandjournal.wordpress.com)