Tags » Ouran
Attack of the Lady Manager!
-and like 17 screenshots. Sorry, not sorry! :p
(Please forgive my autocorrect-fulled mistakes.)
- Kiss kiss fall in love!
- I totally recorded a cover of this song in a few minutes when my husband ran out to get a pizza. 1,157 more words
“Beware the Physical Exam!”
-and lots of screenshots this time! I couldn’t resist!
- I love this theme song TOO much.
- The cherry blossoms are so prett—THAT INTRO. 948 more words
“The Job of a High school Host!”
- Like, why isn’t real life a garden of romance?
- Ah, the song is called “Sakura Kiss” and there is a LONG version, guys…Here’s a great cover by someone I don’t know! 910 more words
“Starting Today, You Are a Host!”
A brief notice: I will try to log my reactions during this watch along as honestly as I can. Because this is not the first time that I have watched this show, I may find some moments more humorous than I did the first time around (because I happen to know what comes next). 1,023 more words
There are many animes that I could have chosen to be the rallying point of this great blogging experiment, but none do I hold more closely to my heart than the primogenitor of my love for all things shojo (and the discovery that such a thing exists!), “Ouran High School Host Club”! 354 more words