Tags » Pachter

Pachter: Doubtful Nintendo NX Will See Much Third-Party Western Support

Famed industry analyst, the one and only Michael Pachter, has discussed the Nintendo NX in his recent Pachter Factor episode on Siftd. Pachter, who is known for his criticism of Nintendo, is convinced that the Nintendo NX won’t get much third-party support outside of Japanese developers, but he does say this could change if the system proves to be a success with consumers. 303 more words

Nintendo

Pachter: Nintendo NX Will Launch 2017 And Won't Be Very Good

Outspoken video game industry analyst Michael Pachter is at it again and this time he’s talking about the Nintendo NX which we currently know nothing about other than it’s going to be a unified platform. 268 more words

Nintendo

PlayStation VR Will certainly Dominate Area if Less Compared to $500, States Pachter

But will it be?

While there are 3 different top-level virtual fact headsets arranged to introduce this year, it doesn’t feel like they’re always in competition. 37 more words

Allgemein

Pachter Claims Nintendo Will Stay In Console Business “Until They Fail Completely”

Everyone’s favourite video game analyst Michael Pachter has shared some outspoken views about Nintendo and the company’s future during Pachter Factor. If you don’t really want to watch the video, the gist of the conversation revolves around whether it would be “financially smarter” for Nintendo to go third party, go full-time on mobile, or continue creating their own hardware. 423 more words

Nintendo

Pachter Doesn't Believe Nintendo NX Is Coming In 2016

Everyone’s favourite video game analyst Michael Pachter has made yet another prediction. This time around Pachter isn’t convinced that the NX platform from Nintendo will be released in 2016. 159 more words

Nintendo

Pachter Believes It's Unlikely The Nintendo NX Will Launch 2016

Everyone’s favourite video game analyst Michael Pachter is back predicting and this time he’s discussing the Nintendo NX. Pachter is of the firm opinion that it is unlikely that Nintendo will launch its next platform the NX next year. 327 more words

Nintendo

Pachter Gives The Nintendo NX A 40% Chance At Failing

Everyone’s favourite video game analyst Michael Pachter has once again spoken about the forthcoming NX platform from Nintendo. While he only knows as much as we do he says that the console has a 40% chance of failure and a positive 60% chance of success. 95 more words

Nintendo