Tags » Pictures]

Cities Skylines - IRL - Someone MUST make an asset of this tram when it is released (x-post from /r/reallifedoodles/) (via /u/JirachiJirachi)


IRL – Someone MUST make an asset of this tram when it is released (x-post from /r/reallifedoodles/)

As per the rule for IRL, this is a self post and the relevant gif is below. 18 more words

Video Games

Cities Skylines - Bluemeadow — How a small European city is turning into a metropolis (via /u/wv_87)


Bluemeadow — How a small European city is turning into a metropolis
http://ift.tt/20RfHrN

Submitted February 08, 2016 at 11:06AM by wv_87
via reddit http://ift.tt/1SboPG7

Video Games

We've Got a Good Life

This post also appeared on My Big Jesus!

Sometimes, it’s easy to get lost in the day-to-day grind, where you’re cleaning something about 60% of the day, and preventing disaster the other 40%. 535 more words

Mommyhood

Chilling in Chicago- I

The late 80’s, the 90’s and early 2000’s- Come rain or shine, family vacations were a sacred ritual. Our parents imbibed in us a love for travel- a love for exploring new places (I added the food bit- they don’t care about food)!

384 more words
Travel