What needs do I have from my partners, in terms of time, emotional availability, commitment, communication and intimacy?
That depends on the nature of our relationship. 691 more words
5 months, 1 week ago
I was listening to one of my favorite podcasts this afternoon as I was driving and they were talking about expanding sexual orientation in relation/response to non-monogamy. 693 more words
8 months, 3 weeks ago
31. What do you get out of being non-monogamous – it’s a lot of extra work so why do it?
Love. And community.
I did not know such amounts of love before I identified as non-monogamous. 89 more words
9 months, 2 weeks ago
30. They’re about to get on a plane – what do you say?
Take care! Let me know when you get there, so I know you’re safe (I don’t care what time it is, just let me know).
29. What is one thing about your partner(s) that drives you nuts? What’s one thing that makes you smile?
Nuts: The insistence that all my problems are because I don’t have perspective or that I need to accept that everything is a choice. 65 more words
28. What’s an in-joke between you and your partner(s)?
Lola – not so much a joke, but she asks “Can I keep you?” or says that she’ll keep me. 42 more words
27. A favorite picture, song and/or video you associate with non-monogamy.
Cute and generally representative of the people and community I have found through non-monogamy. 48 more words
9 months, 3 weeks ago