Dream question: “I dream about long lost friends and relatives only to see them or hear from them the next day. This has happened to me on several occasions and it occurred that is is more than mere coincidence. 827 more words
Dear Belle Jar,
- My favorite funny phrase of the week, if not the month: "Sesame Street witness protection program."
- This was the good dream, eh? Seems like this one might be worth dissecting with a therapist as well.
- I'm amazed and impressed by how detailed is your recollection of the dream; are you practiced at recording dream content right after you wake? My dreams are vivid, and increasingly realistic, enough to recall fairly well, but your telling was amazing!
- Have you ever tried interpreting your own dreams using guide materials? Typically, some insight can be gleaned, if not absolute enlightenment.
- I also love the ideas about what babies might dream. Well done.
- It takes a lot of courage to share such personal parts of yourself. Kudos and thank you.
- Your imagined explanation to the alien race is spot on and rings true for me.
- Your writing is excellent. I love how you shape the piece to come full circle back to birth, in light of death.