Every morning I wake up tense, my fists clenched and my arms pressed into my chest. It’s as if I’m braced for impact, like I’m about to crash-land into the day. 1,247 more words
Dear Belle Jar,
- My favorite funny phrase of the week, if not the month: "Sesame Street witness protection program."
- This was the good dream, eh? Seems like this one might be worth dissecting with a therapist as well.
- I'm amazed and impressed by how detailed is your recollection of the dream; are you practiced at recording dream content right after you wake? My dreams are vivid, and increasingly realistic, enough to recall fairly well, but your telling was amazing!
- Have you ever tried interpreting your own dreams using guide materials? Typically, some insight can be gleaned, if not absolute enlightenment.
- I also love the ideas about what babies might dream. Well done.
- It takes a lot of courage to share such personal parts of yourself. Kudos and thank you.
- Your imagined explanation to the alien race is spot on and rings true for me.
- Your writing is excellent. I love how you shape the piece to come full circle back to birth, in light of death.