I’ve been using Mapper today to create some visualisations. It’s exciting to see what my designs would look like if I made them into garments. My collection mainly features baggy t-shirts and light shirts.
It has been a bit of a struggle trying to get my paintings onto silk, particularly because the reactive dye printer keeps packing up. However, today I’ve managed to get a few samples done (A3 size) to get an idea of scale. 36 more words
I’ve got a new obsession: cross dyeing devore. I’ve been trying so many different colour combinations with silk/viscose fabric. It’s been a bit of a challenge as some dyes don’t work, but some have worked amazingly! 19 more words