Tags » RabbitMQ
- Install rabbitMQ in the VM. Following are the installations steps.
· Verify if the earlang package is installed
- rpm -q erlang-solutions-1.0-1.nonarch.rpm
- wget http://packages.erlang-solutions.com/erlang-solutions-1.0-1.noarch.rpm
- sudo wget… 635 more words
In a recent post, Decoupling Microservices using Message-based RPC IPC, with Spring, RabbitMQ, and AMPQ, we moved away from synchronous REST HTTP for inter-process communications (IPC) toward message-based IPC. 2,744 more words
I seem to have hit on a troubleshooting pattern for trying to get new services up and running: this time Rabbitmq.
Most of the application stuff I have been working with recently has been disaster (and I know I’m of the opinion that most software – even, particularly my own – is rubbish) having to abandon development with Rails and Django because of basic stuff that just doesn’t work (or fails silently), and I’ve following the message queue posts on… 600 more words