- To do this is necessary to convert an object of the RAII class into the raw resource it contains.
- There are two general ways to do it: explicit conversion and implicit conversion. 43 more words
Tags » RAII
- When smart pointers are inappropriate resource handlers for our context, we need to create our own resource-managing classes. But what should happen when a RAII object is copied? 56 more words
- When using raw resources there are several ways the release of the resource could fail.
- To make sure that a raw resource is always released, we need to put that resource inside an object whose destructor will automatically release the resource. 107 more words