1) Before having read Dirk’s essay, how would you have defined “genre” and what examples of “genre” could you offer? Did you ever think of genre as something useful? 49 more words
Tags » Reading Guide
- In what ways do these authors create an ethos of reliability in their reporting?
- What genre features of reports do you see at work in these essays? 73 more words
Besides 1 and 5, the questions below are basic comprehension questions. I think you can answer nearly all of them in 300 words total.
1) What have you previously learned about plagiarism? 65 more words
I have always wanted to read certain types of books during particular times of the year, and I’m sure to some degree, we all do it without realizing it: reading light, marshmellow books in the summer, and heaver, darker books in the winter. 3,731 more words
The Internet puts us in contact with things we normally wouldn’t encounter–like the Pacific Northwest Tree Octopus, for example. After perusing the website for the campaign to Save the Pacific Northwest Tree Octopus… 60 more words
You should be able to answer all of these questions for Tuesday (9/13) in about 300 words.
1) What’s the difference between primary and secondary… 86 more words