Tags » Responsive

Results

I have now ended up with something like this. As these are only pictures its hard to illustrate what it actually looks like but the basis of it is this. 27 more words

Responsive

After effects

I soon discovered that animating text on premiere was not possible so I turned to after effects. As I have previously mentioned I have no idea how to use after effects so I went to Matt the AV technician and asked for his help. 122 more words

Responsive

Budget

Judging by the costs of the other groups, we are the cheapest, and printing the flyers and posters seems to be our main use of the budget. 101 more words

Responsive

Creating sandwich boards

The most cost-effective way of producing sandwich boards to us was by using spare cardboard left in the Viscom studio and any paint we could find. 119 more words

Responsive

Remaking the Facebook event

I didn’t realise but when I first created the Facebook Event for Grotto last week, it meant that any post any of the marketing team made would be sent from their personal accounts. 118 more words

Responsive

Printing the flyers

Printing the flyers actually turned out to be a lot more complicated than we anticipated just because of the logistics of it. The only photocopier/printers we could use were the library ones which we have to use a top-up card for, of which we had very little and had to keep going back to get new ones. 181 more words

Responsive