Tags » Road Traffic Accidents

Upcoming Supreme Court cases

The SC has just published details of its hearings in June and July and the following are of interest.

Zurich Insurance v Hayward will be heard on 16 June. 415 more words

General Insurance

Trauma and other Medical Emergencies (Part 2)

Did you know that the most common cause of trauma in Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) is road traffic accidents (RTA)? Driving under the influence of alcohol is a major reason that drivers get involved in road traffic accidents. 1,070 more words

What can a Personal Injury Attorney do for you after a Hit and Run Case?

Hit and run accidents are not only traumatic but they also are brutal; in the sense, if you are unable to find the convicted driver, many problems begin to arise afterwards. 552 more words

Car Injury Attorneyā€ˇ