This is an old project which I built since last year. I just want to share and add as a project log here.
As a developer from undeveloped country, my budget is very limited. 275 more words
Before continuing on with the rest of the Space Shuttle playfield re-assembly, there was one small job I had to deal with first – the stand-up targets. 172 more words
Je coupe des étagères grillagées avec une meule électrique et j’enlève le morfile avec un outil rotatif muni d’une fraise à meuler.
I cut the wire shelves with a grinder cutting disk and I remove the burrs with a rotary tool outfitted with a grinding bit. 315 more words