Tags » Saving

dreams of past and future. 

We all have dreams. The difference between many people is some make it and others don’t.

We all want our dreams to come true but don’t go after them. 210 more words

Cheap

Cutting Down Your Budget

So, I actually have a budget. Do you? Do you follow it? Amazingly, I can say yes to both of these questions. I also have this thing where I really want to cut down on it, all the time. 418 more words

Money

How to Stop Living from Pay Check to Pay Check

Life becomes so hard when your living from pay check to pay check.

Here is how we stopped the cycle and started saving. 267 more words

Budget

"Bili Ka Ng Bili" (Taglish)

So ito guys, i’ll be doing this dahil di ko kasi talaga malaman saan ako nagkamali dito. Hahahaha i’m just asking him if what is better kung Iphone 4 or LG pa rin kasi i have been suffering eye problems like cross-eyed parang ganyan hindi makatagal mata ko kapag malayo na. 199 more words

Personal

Now’s The Perfect Time For Holiday Shopping!

We’re in the midst of another sweltering summer, but that doesn’t mean it’s too early for you to start your holiday shopping! Wouldn’t it be great to get a head start on your gift buying now rather than wait until the last minute to do it? 501 more words

Saving

5 Jars That Multiply Your Money

In the previous article we have highlighted the most important difference between the 4% THINKERS who are able to create wealth and the other 96%. Now, we are going to investigate another crucial difference between the 4% thinkers and the 96% thinkers. 822 more words

Financial Knowledge

Should you Rent or Buy?

This is a topic that comes up a lot. In my own life, in the lives of my friends and family and in the questions I get asked on the more ‘financial’ videos on my youtube channel. 2,071 more words