Today was errands day with my eldest son, Caleb. He has matured enough at age 2.10 in such a way that going out with him can be a breeze. 472 more words
Tags » School Boy
Schoolboy Dies After Taking Sweet, When Sweet Company Failed To Say Sweet Was Made Of Peanut (SAD)!!!
A schoolboy with a severe peanut allergy died after eating a sweet made from the nuts at a religious festival. An inquest into the tragic death of Aaron O’Farrell at Chesterfield Coroner’s Court heard there were no warnings on the packaging that the sweet was made entirely from peanuts. 225 more words
The highway that connects Kuala Lumpur to Genting Highland is first constructed in 1970 and became accessible since 1977. There is a myth about the land was once a cemetery for the aborigines (Orang Asli) which appeared to be haunted before the highway was built. 558 more words
Burns victim: The northern Indian city of Agra where the boy was taken to hospital 226 more words