- 1 heirloom tomato, chunked
- 2-3 large avocados, chunked
- 1 large english cucumber, chopped
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 1/3 c. cilantro, chopped
- 1 lemon, juiced (approx. 50 more words
This summer-changing idea combines grilled vegetables in a dressing that turns even plain greens into a dynamic salad. A great finish to all sorts of aimless dishes, just a spoonful can transform crostini, potatoes, pasta or tuna salad, and every bite tastes different.
Just one classic Mediterranean spice can turn your stone fruits into an unforgettably chic summer salad for lunch on the go or an easy dinner. This simple dish is all about sumac, a spicy, sweet-smelling spice made from dried berries that has a sour citrus taste to turn up the flavour of peaches, nectarines, and plums.