Today i did more character faces, and settled on an old man with exaggerated facial features. I also used the new steps i learned to re mesh the model and build it up from a low base mesh, and projected details from a dynamesh. 150 more words
Tags » Skill Gap
This weekend I have been gathering a few journals , and doing some sketches, working on my next creature.
I did a page in my book where I started out with a variety of different shapes in pencil then blocked in forms and features with pen, quite a few of these were heavily influenced by a book I rented from the library but there’s a lot of nuances to the anatomy that I wouldn’t have been able to think of without seeing something similar first. 299 more words
Today I found some useful articles on character creation for games, and also expanded that into reading about facial recognition. I’m not sure how relevant that will be but I have been toying with the idea of making a monster face react to a webcam of a viewer for a while , and would love to try making that happen eventually. 250 more words
This weekend i have done some preparation for the group project, and have collected mood boards to inspire our direction for our game. We are doing a anthropomorphic detective game (or at least that’s the current direction) so iv’e mashed together a board for character ideas and one for game ideas. 266 more words