So today marks the tenth anniversary of this blog. Ten years of pretty regular posting (at least I have posted a minimum of once a month every month for that whole period). 751 more words
Tags » S/mileage
- Manner Mode
- Kisoku Tadashiku Utsukushiku
- Kimi Dake ja nai sa…friends
- Manner Mode (Instrumental)
- Kisoku Tadashiku Utsukushiku (Instrumental)
- Kimi Dake ja nai sa…friends (Instrumental) 439 more words
I recently re-watched the Hello! Project Winter 2012 concerts, recorded in January of that year, and noted that Morning Musume featured both 9th and 10th Gen in its 12-member lineup and S/mileage had two members of 1st Gen and four members of 2nd Gen. 351 more words
Okay!! Happy Cultural Day, guys! I finally have the energy to write, so let’s get started!
So, for those of you who’re interested in Japan, I’m sure you’ve come across the commonly used: ドキドキしてる！(dou-ki, dou-ki shi-teh-ru), or… 536 more words
It has been such a blast to follow H!P for the past ten years~. There have been some low points (tons of complaints from other fans about anything and everything brings me down a bit; also lulls in releases kind of pulls my interest away at times), but there have been some really exciting times, too. 290 more words
Seriously. I said it in the video, and I’ll say it again.
I REALLY wish they would get back to making albums regularly.
H!P album tracks are great. 133 more words
- Ai Sae Areba Nanni mo Iranai
- Namida Iro no Ketsui
- Majokko Megu-chan
- Ai Sae Areba Nanni mo Iranai (Instrumental)
- Namida Iro no Ketsui (Instrumental) 517 more words