Tags » Social Entrepreneurship And Business
How many metaphors over time (per minute)?
How many metaphors per word?
Historical Events (Time Travel)
Historical Facts… 47 more words
Until one is committed, there is hesitancy, the chance to draw back, always ineffectiveness. Concerning all acts of initiative and creation, there is one elementary truth the ignorance of which kills countless ideas and splendid plans: that the moment one definitely commits oneself, then providence moves too. 70 more words
4. ? (provocation or scenario) in some ways Socratic
6. Servant Leadership
7. Overturning expectations/myth/assumptions
8. Character/identity/values… 35 more words
1. Business model canvas + logic model
2. Data (lots of ways to track it online & offline). Way to separate yourself from other organization. Includes email list & other forms of impact data collection (how many people attend events & CRM tools). 1,307 more words