I try to see the good in people – I really do but people make it really hard.
Last night I went out on a date with a guy who tested most of my… 602 more words
1 week, 3 days ago
We’ve come to the final installment of George Washington’s Rules of Civility; thanks for following along these past couple months! If you missed Rules… 256 more words
1 month, 1 week ago
Enjoy this week’s Rules about table manners. If you missed last week’s post, you can read it here.
91. Make no Show of taking great Delight in your Victuals, Feed not with Greediness; cut your Bread with a Knife, lean not on the Table neither find fault with what you Eat. 221 more words
1 month, 2 weeks ago
81. Be not Curious to Know the Affairs of Others neither approach those that Speak in Private.
82. Undertake not what you cannot Perform but be Careful to keep your Promise. 183 more words
1 month, 3 weeks ago
71. Gaze not on the marks or blemishes of Others and ask not how they came. What you may Speak in Secret to your Friend deliver not before others. 253 more words
2 months ago
61. Utter not base and frivolous things amongst grave and Learned Men nor very Difficult Questions or Subjects, among the Ignorant or things hard to be believed, Stuff not your Discourse with Sentences amongst your Betters nor Equals. 222 more words
2 months, 1 week ago
And why not, a little freebie for Valentine’s Day, in this case a portrait of Gloria Holden as DRACULA’S DAUGHTER, combined with a brief poem describing a scene that’s not in the movie. 34 more words