Tags » Stats

The In-Depth Stats - Facts - And More! My New Radio Interview on Mental Health News Radio and Sharing The "UGLY SIDE" About Gambling and Becoming Addicted.

“We Can Come BROKEN From Gambling Addiction Into RECOVERY And Become FREE From This Deadly DISEASE”…

I was so excited to share some of my story and advocacy with Kristin Walker, Host of Mental Health News Radio last month. 371 more words

Recovery & Addiction

2017 Season Wrap-Lessons Learned, Truths Revealed.

2017 was an awesome year of resurrection for my golf game.  Going into the season, my index had crept up over 6.0, my ball striking was in the crapper, and I had turned 56.  574 more words

Golf

Birthdays, Stories, and Stats (Oh My!)

So, it’s a little a month overdue, but….

 HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEY TO THE BRICK!

Few, need to get a glass of water after that one. Now, let’s get on with our story. 334 more words

Lego

Simulation of the game Toronto(10-5, 5-1 home) v. Washington (9-6, 4-2 away) (19/11/2017)

We have simulated this game 5115 times in which 5011 were victories of Toronto team (97% probability) and 104 were victories of Washington team (3% probability) . 36 more words

The Lessons of not saying NO.

I had a productive week filled with good lessons.  On Sunday morning following  my cousins wedding,  I got up and drove back to Connecticut with my parents.  1,032 more words

Stats

Stats!

This week… I did a whole lot of nothing on my goals.  A big giant serving of nothing.  I didn’t even really THINK about doing anything on my goals, either.    1,325 more words

Stats

Trust the Process

Does anyone follow basketball? Possibly the Philadelphia 76ers? Well, I went to the Sixers game here in LA on Monday. Apparently their motto is “Trust the Process” because they have been able to make such a great comeback recently. 444 more words

Stats