Tags » Stoddard

Christine Stoddard - Artist Profile

*Editor’s Note: In the first of IMBH’s series of artist profiles, Christine Stoddard graciously fills us in on all things creative, including what inspires her and what her process is like. 718 more words


Ethnonationalism is Atomized Individualism at the Racial-Civilizational Level

Some thoughts.

Listening to this podcast (transcript here) I find that I agree with 95% of what Greg Johnson said.  As per the other 5%, some points are as follows. 1,028 more words

Counter Currents

Exercise: The ethics of aesthetics


Read the WeAreOCA blog post ‘The ethics of aesthetics’, including all the replies to it, and write a comment both on the blog page and in your blog. 559 more words


Time for a Climb — New Hampshire Garden Solutions

It’s blueberry picking time in these parts so last Saturday I thought I’d visit one of our most popular blueberry picking sites and get a climb in as well.

35 more words

My Sister, My Friend

When I think about my best friend, it’s hard to find the right words to release the feelings in my heart. Sometimes I catch a glimpse of what I want to say, and then it floats away into a mist of cloudy happiness again. 761 more words