Tags » Stress » Page 2

XIX

If you get anxious

I’ll be your stress ball,

And you can squeeze me tight.

Poetry

A quick tip to end your workday stress free

“Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can.

485 more words
Mentality

...are you too focused?

This week I have been discussing the 80:20 principle…we tend to be aware that this principle is applied to nutrition, dieting, calories. The idea that if you set yourself a caloric goal, and use 80% of your calories on whole foods, and the other 20% is saved for not so whole foods…it’s basically a form of moderation. 790 more words

Health

6 Steps to Stress Less and Stay Motivated

Stress. It’s that slap-in-the-face feeling you get when there are too many demands, too many people to please, and too little time to get it all done. 829 more words

Success

The beginning.

I’ve had many blogs in the past, so starting a blog is something I am familiar with. However, keeping up with them has always been a struggle. 370 more words

Aba

Day 448

Yeah, I went back to the book sale and bought 6 more books. Some wonderfully cheesy young adult fiction. Easy to read and magically mind numbing. 133 more words

Daily Blog

The Devil You Know...

Decisions, decisions.

Anyone who’s familiar with this blog will know that I suffer from chronic insomnia, whether it’s my cat waking me up early in the morning or my own body that’s doing it. 746 more words

Health