Using RStudio, collected tweets about the company I currently work it. I published it using Tableau Public on January 2016.
I used the tweetR package to capture the data. 7 more words
I found out the other day that there’s now a way of keeping data refreshed in your Tableau Public workbooks, without resorting to the existing but somewhat hacky method of re-uploading your workbook with new data, which I will also cover in this post. 340 more words
In my first two posts I explained how to use Alteryx in order to build a data file that measures donor behaviour. We included enough information in that file to measure donor retention from one Financial Year to the next; we determined which donors were upgrading, downgrading, or maintaining their levels of giving; and we built a separate file showing information about donors who gave over consecutive years. 1,612 more words