Tags » The Agency/Spooks

Facebook: Surveillance for profit fine, surveillance for social control not fine!

From the Guardian here:

Facebook and Instagram have banned developers from using their data for surveillance with a new privacy policy that civil rights activists have long sought to curb spying by law enforcement.

92 more words
Cross Pollination

File this under 'look who's calling the kettle black'

From Reuters:

Julian Assange is ‘not exactly a bastion of truth and integrity’: CIA

I guess we’ve all forgotten Iraq’s weapons of mass destruction.  They’re so easy to forget because they didn’t exist, despite what the CIA said!

The Collapse Of Civilization

If El Trump-o is concerned about lies you would think he might cut down on his output!

Headline from CNBC:

Donald Trump claims — falsely — that Hillary Clinton gave Russia 20% of US uranium

It’s hard to see Trump as a victim of falsehoods spread by the media or the CIA when he’s spreading his own manure all over the airwaves.

36 more words
D. Politics

The CIA does one of Trump's bitches dirty!

Glenn Greenwald at the Intercept here:

That Flynn lied about what he said to Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak was first revealed by Washington Post columnist David Ignatius, who has built his career on 

7 more words
D. Politics

Yes, sodomizing!

From Reuters:

“Very, very few people could do the job you people do and I want you to know I am so behind you,” Trump said, to cheers and loud applause from about 400 officers who packed the building’s atrium to hear him speak.

60 more words
D. Politics

Trump fucked in the head -- what does my health care have to do with his golden showers?

Trump tweetstorm via Zero Hedge:

“Hillary Clinton should never have been allowed to run – guilty as hell… Totally made up facts by sleazebag political operatives,

131 more words
D. Politics

Facts are such pesky things

From here:

Overall, 117 partisan electoral interventions were made by the US and the USSR/Russia between 1 January 1946 and 31 December 2000. Eighty-one (or 69%) of these interventions were done by the US while the other 36 cases (or 31%) were conducted by the USSR/ Russia.

28 more words
D. Politics