Dr. Taha Kaream Kadhum , Urologist
1. As we see in the x ray, the DJ stent slipped into the urethra and bypass the urinary sphincter.
2. just remove the DJ stent.
3 days, 8 hours
1. The radiological findings are : ( Malrotated kidneys, axis deviation of kidneys, presence of isthmus)
2. The diagnosis is : (Horse shoe kidney)
3. No treatment is needed. 8 more words
3 days, 9 hours
daniel is reading
I loved the first book in this Chaos Walking series, and the sequel improved on the original! This was fantastic and amazing. And I’ll say it again, SO NOT A CHILDREN’S BOOK. 1,442 more words
1 week, 3 days
Q1: This test called Antigrade pyelography.
Q2 : The diagnosis is PUJ obstruction.
Q3: There are several types of procedures to treat the PUJ obstruction: 29 more words
1 week, 4 days
Not The Baseball Pitcher