Tags » The Register
(1) The Register: ID theft in UK hits record high as crooks shift to more vulnerable targets – “Less checked online services bear brunt”
‘… Conor Burns MP, chairman of the All-Party Parliamentary Group on Financial Crime and Scamming, said: 152 more words
77 more words
- Lukas Stefanko Beware ad slingers thinly disguised as security apps – “ESET researchers have analyzed a newly discovered set of apps on Google Play, Google’s official Android app store, that pose as security applications.
Updates to Meltdown/Spectre – Related Resources
- Simon Sharwood for The Register: Intel admits a load of its CPUs have Spectre v2 flaw that can’t be fixed… 99 more words
Updates to Anti-Social Media
John Leyden for The Register: One solution to wreck privacy-hating websites: Flood them with bogus info using browser tools… 232 more words
- AV-Comparatives Android Test Report pays particular attention to ‘security apps’ that don’t actually offer appreciable or even any security.
- The Register: Apple iOS 11.3 adds health records for battery, people too… 19 more words