Tags » Thrift

Modern Mashup with Thrifted and New Fashion

If I took a closet inventory I’d venture to say about 70% of my goods are thrifted, vintage, and consignment, and the other 30% purchased new. 310 more words

Budget Looks

5 Hair Care Products to Try for Thick Wavy Frizzy Hair

Over the last few months, I have gathered a small amount of hair care products that I’ve been using and wanted to share my updated hair care routine with a review of the products I’ve been using. 1,131 more words

Style

Planning a successful conscious summer - 2018 edition

Hello everyone! I hope you are having a fantastic day. It really starts to feel like summer here with the sunshine coming out more and lovely 20 degrees. 710 more words

Simpleconsciousliving

Tri-State High Stake

This is  a part two follow up to the 10 Thrift Commandments. This is a road map to the El Dorado of thrift stores in the Tri-State Area. 477 more words

Fashion

The Art Of Thrifting: Summer ​Blazers

While dealing with the negative stigma attached to thrifting can be SUPER annoying, I’m happy to see how common it’s becoming. Over time I’ve grown an immense passion for thrifting, which is due to my obsession with fashion trends of the past decades – ANNNNDDDD I get to save… 216 more words

Personal Style

Recipe Re-Post - Coconut Curry Lentils

Slow cooker coconut curry lentils

From Budget Bytes

Budget Bytes is a food blog that I recently discovered. I of course love the “budget” aspect, and this was the first recipe that I tried out from the blog. 381 more words

Food