Types of steering Linkages:
- Conventional steering Linkage.
- Direct cross type steering linkage
- Three piece steering linkage
- center arm steering linkage
- Relay type steering linkage. 655 more words
At the bottom of our feet we have plantar cutaneous receptors. These receptors allow us to process information from skin stretch, pressure, vibration and texture. This information enables us to maintain an upright stance, feel uneven ground and absorb impact forces. 180 more words
Our skeletons hold tell-tale signs that show that human bipedalism are unique to humans especially when compared to our closest living relatives, apes. Exactly when these signs first appear in our evolutionary history is one of the fundamental questions driving Palaeoanthropology studies today. 731 more words