- Entry list for Le Mans 24 Hours published
– Organiser accepts all three nominations submitted by Audi
– Tom Kristensen ‘Grand Marshal’ at Le Mans 24 Hours 320 more words
Tags » Tom Kristensen
Nine-time 24 Hours of Le Mans winner Tom Kristensen and new FIA World Rallycross Champion Petter Solberg captured the Race of Champions Nations Cup on the first day of ROC action from Bushy Park Circuit in Barbados. 401 more words
BUSHY PARK, Barbados — This year’s Formula 1 world constructors’ champions Mercedes will bring their 2012 F1 car to the… 539 more words
Audi was pleased to finish the finale of the FIA World Endurance Championship (WEC) on a positive note. The brand with the four rings achieved its sixth podium result of the season at São Paulo with Tom Kristensen securing another trophy in his last race as a pro.
Click HERE to read more.
- Tom Kristensen celebrates widely recognised farewell with podium result
– Marcel Fässler/André Lotterer/Benoît Tréluyer are runners-up in the championship
– Audi surrenders constructors’ title for the first time after two years as World Champions 1,331 more words