Tags » Treatment

Signs And Symptoms Of Adrenal Fatigue Can Be Hard For A Physician To Detect

Many people these days possess symptoms their doctor is not able to connect to any certain medical problem. This can be irritating for the medical doctor along with the affected individual, that might be getting the completely wrong medicine to take care… 233 more words

Treatment

Invest in the best third...

On Sunday, my mom and I visited my brother at his treatment facility. Yes, this last Sunday, in August 2016, a year and a half after our journey began. 216 more words

Addiction

Get Pampered: The Star Treatment for Beautiful Locks from Hair Salons


Every once in awhile, you deserve to reward yourself after a long week of work. Treat yourself to a new haircut, or experiment with a new hue for your tresses. 114 more words

Kiehl's Introduces Breakout Control Targeted Acne Spot Treatment and Acne Treatment Facial Lotion

You’re never too old for breakouts; and as many know, acne at any age can have a true emotional impact on those experiencing it. While 80% of adult acne is present from teenage years, the remaining 20% is adult onset, arriving after 25 years old.
acne treatment – BingNews

Medication to Medication

My first experience with medication for bipolar disorder did not go so well. My eyes felt heavy and my body was dragging to keep up. It was almost as if my vision was struggling to keep up, as well – I was having problems focusing on things visually. 253 more words

Bipolar

Types of Skin Cancer Treatment


This article will tell you a lot of things related to skin care treatment. But before we get into that, we’d like to start from the stage of skin cancer, which is about to tell patients how far the cancer has spread through the body. 141 more words

My skincare regime 

From the age of 9 I have had horrific skin. It got me so down and I hated it… Funny how my then “best friend” used my bad skin against me when she started bullying me in high school… Anyways moving on… 330 more words

Blogger