Tags » Ui

Adobe Experience Design - Review

tl;dr? A summary and pros and cons list can be found at the end of this article plus some useful shortcuts.

The German version of this article is published… 724 more words


UI implementation

An exciting topic, I know.

But seriously, I decided on using a radial menu for Small Gods as they’re relatively compact compared to other UI designs. 233 more words

Game Development

HoloLens Remote Desktop Preview UWP App

Remote Desktop has been a feature in Windows for a really long time. It allows for you to remote into and use a Windows computer from another Windows computer remotely as if you were sitting down at that computer directly. 228 more words


Resources for webinar "The Bleeding Edge - What’s New in Angular 2"

Hi there. We are back with one more webinar resources blog post. On Apr 21  we conducted a webinar on one of the hottest topic now in the web world. 152 more words


Improved text animation

This weekend I decided to improve previous results with text animation. The new script allows to create custom animations and text shadow is not a hack (shadow in previous version was just a copy of text with black color), but a properly generated vertices. 92 more words

Game Design

Expecting that people keep their learned behaviour

People learn a certain behaviour and stick to it. The advantage is that they do not need to consciously remember an action, but can act unconsciously, thus reducing cognitive strain. 67 more words

Software Behaviour

Horizons: 1.6 & 2.1 updates

During the week ending the 8th May 2016 Frontier will release the Beta for the Horizons 1.6 & 2.1 update, with the full release to follow (Date: TBC). 1,850 more words