Tags » UK

Boy, 9, died from allergy after being fed fish fingers and chips at school

A young boy died from a severe allergy after staff served him fish fingers and chips at his school.

Ismaeel Ashraf complained to teachers at the Al-Hijrah school in Birmingham that he was feeling unwell and that his stomach was hurting. 876 more words

UK

Kids fly FREE with British_Airways summer offer - and you can even get entry to Legoland for nothing https://t.co/3LAnmZlBYr

Kids fly FREE with British_Airways summer offer – and you can even get entry to Legoland for nothing https://t.co/3LAnmZlBYr

— Kestrel Networks (@kestrelnetworks) August 22, 2017…

14 more words
News