Tags » Uni Projects

Cleveland College of Art and Design Hartlepool

Amazing illustrations done by students at CCAD in our reception area!

Here are some of my initial screen printed and heat transfer print pieces. These are all my drawings from the first module translated into prints and embroideries using various textile techniques. 85 more words



Found a load of old uni work the other day and these monoprints were in there. Apparently I was very sad then.


Embroidery Moth

Embroidery Moth.

My painting of the Emperor Moth translated into machine embroidery. This piece took me approximately 114 hours to complete and I snapped 9 machine needles in the process!


Drawing for Design

Haven’t posted any of my studio work in a while, currently onto a new module, translating our drawings into designs with the outcome of a final collection in January. 48 more words


News & Magazine: Branding our Website

After much discussion in today’s session and a lot of deliberation we have decided to name our website Loop as we were inspired because it is a type of shipping knot and would fit in to the culture of Falmouth as a seaside town. 298 more words

News & Magazine: Regroup

After a lot of thought in today’s lecture we have all decided as a group to merge together as one group had more members than the other, so we thought this way we would be able to produce more content between us and produce a more effective website which hopefully will appeal to a wider audience. 272 more words

Uni Projects

Filming Take 1 : Vox Pops

We took time out this week to work as a team to produce a series of clips based on a vox pops type exercise, which would link to a feature that Henry, a member of our team had put together and would go on the website a long with the video. 311 more words