- Take full backup of SCVMM DB (VirtualManagerDB) from source SQL Server.
- Restore SCVMM DB (VirtualManagerDB) to Destination SQL Server.
- Assign security permissions to VMM Server and VMM Service accounts on destination SQL Server, DB and verify firewall is not blocking SQL connections. 98 more words
Tags » Virtual Machine Manager
To check which SQL Server instance your SCVMM is using:
- Start the registry editor regedit.exe
- Navigate to \HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Microsoft System Center Virtual Machine Manager Server\Settings\Sql
- Look at the… 23 more words
This is two-part series. In first part, will see how to configure the isolated networks. In second part will see installation and configuration of NVGRE gateway server, which will enable isolated networks communicate to outside world. 517 more words
To continue the Windows Azure Pack series, here is my next topic: Deployment Scenario’s on Nutanix
If you missed part 1 – see link below… 1,012 more words