(WIP=work in progress)
Brand new! Hot off the pr . . . uh, sewing machine!
I just finished this late this afternoon, and I’m feeling all ready for summer now. 550 more words
I think this week’s WIP Wednesday needs to be renamed ‘Work in not very much progress Wednesday’. (I’m not quite sure how the acronym for that one works though, WINVP is pretty hard to pronounce!) I’ve been doing just about everything except crochet, although I did manage two rounds of the beautiful shells baby blanket. 44 more words
I did a marble technique on the bases and then tinted them green with a Ghost Tint. The two larger bases will be used for basing Sandeep and Banasuva; I painted the small base to try out this technique on so that I wouldn’t screw up bases that I cared about. 261 more words