The following is my personal view of the business planning quandary faced by the major automation companies, first expressed in a Comment page published by… 932 more words
Tags » Wireless Transmission
Real-time Monitoring of Electrocardiogram and Wireless Transmission of Biometric Data to the Cloud Becomes a Reality
Monitoring the electrical activity heart using an electrocardiogram (ECG) could provide useful information on heart rate and rhythm. Any abnormality in the rhythm or irregularity in heart beat can be considered as a sign of problem due to high blood pressure or myocardial infarction or coronary occlusion. 309 more words
• Guaranteed Distance: 1500ft
• HDMI and SD/HD/3G SDI input and output in TX & RX… 57 more words
• Working Distance: 2000ft
• Video Playback Switch Time < 2s.
• Support LCD direct vision of the signal strength, video format, temperature and current frequency point,signal. 58 more words
• Working Distance 600ft
• Enhanced wireless performance and fast and stable connection.
• Easy to use, with LCD screen display, intuitive monitor equipment frequency, signal strength, video format, temperature and other information. 44 more words
Yokogawa has announced that the ProSafe-RS SIL2 Wireless Gas Detection System will be released in September 2017. This will offer a total flammable gas detection system solution, using ISA100 wireless communications, and Yokogawa will include the necessary consulting and engineering. 1,015 more words