I did a marble technique on the bases and then tinted them green with a Ghost Tint. The two larger bases will be used for basing Sandeep and Banasuva; I painted the small base to try out this technique on so that I wouldn’t screw up bases that I cared about. 261 more words
Tags » Work In Progress Wednesday
It’s Wednesday, so hopefully by now you know what that means–it’s Work in Progress Wednesday!
This week I’ve been busy working on some midterm projects for my game design studies, so I haven’t had a ton of time to paint, but I did manage to I finished off the… 117 more words
Once again Wednesday is upon us, which means it’s time for all good hobbyists to show off what’s been on their painting table this week–it’s Work in Progress Wednesday!!! 166 more words
Greetings fellow hobbyists! It’s Work in Progress Wednesday, so it’s time to share what’s been on your hobby table this week!
I’ve been working on clearing some commission projects off of my hobby desk. 116 more words